Sorry for the lack of posts over the last month!!!!


Just a quick little post... 


I know I have been lacking in the post department as late, and that is bad of me and this is a way of an apology and even A BIG THANK YOU for all the views and hits I keep getting as I check my stats every week! 


I have been going through a pretty rubbish time of late and coping with really bad writers block as a result of said rubbish time! 
I don't really want to go into any details but a member of close family has just died over two weeks ago with a short and very stressful stay in Hospital but my family member died peacefully in his sleep.

What happened after family member died was just well ... lets just say I stayed away from my blog because I thought I was just going to have a meltdown on here and I've always said that keep your personal life off the internet as many people are not sympathetic and there are trolls hiding and lurking everywhere really!!! 

I am writing a blog post and it's difficult!!! I'm not in the right frame of mind (and I know this sounds like a lame excuse but bare with me!) and I'm getting stressed and anxious about it as soon as I sit down to my computer. 

So this is a little update to say although I have been the worse blogger in the world as of late, I am working on new material and feel free to read old posts if you're struggling with different areas of life. 

I will try and finish this post because I feel awful for not posting recently!! 

Lots of love and hugs to you amazing readers out there!!! 

 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When The Mask Slips Off

The Meltdown Confession

Discrimination towards Autism NEEDS TO STOP!