Anxiety - Sleepless Nights and Relaxing By Killing Time

So it's nearly 4am on the 16th September and i'm due to go into hospital tomorrow and i've been awake and not gone to sleep yet. 

I've been productive to say the least and not panicked like I would've done a year ago.Although I know i'm going into hospital and having a less invasive procedure than surgery that still requires me to be sedated i'm still sat here staring at my iPad thinking  what the hell am I doing ? 

Instead of crying and wollowing in self pity i've literally done the most peoductive thing ai've done in months and actually written a full chapter of a book I started writing ... read stuff online and now thought i'd do a blog post because i'm sure i'm not the only AS person in the world right not sat bolt right up in ned wondering what to do with themselves at 4am in the morning!!!!

It's a step in the right direction if i'm only feeling waves of anxiety and not reacting negatively to them although I do just want to get out of bed and get on with theday without really sleeping. I do feel tired but don't want to shut my eyes. 

I don't know if anyone else has this where you are so tired but really can not be bothered to actually go to sleep because you're brain is actually over thinking so much that sleep isn't an option. 

Anyway i'll shut up rambling and try and sleep .... 

Coping strategies are the best thing guys when you have this!!! 

Sorry for the random blog post!! 

Night (or good morning) everyone xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When The Mask Slips Off

The Meltdown Confession

Discrimination towards Autism NEEDS TO STOP!