Happy 2015

So it's 2015,

And already it's becoming a positive year.

I have written my Dear 2015  promises and will post them up later for you to have a read of, but first I have already put some into action.

I was looking at Jobs as one of the main problems as a graduate from university is that I cannot find a job at the moment in my preferred industry so instead I thought to myself what could I do to build up experience and well get myself know within the industry?

I thought to myself...


I'm A BLOGGER!!!


So I typed in on google Blogging Jobs Uk and a website popped up that would be perfect for me. So I signed up and on monday I'll take a look at what are on offer. 

That was the most simple thing I have ever done and I didn't even need to upload my CV!!!!  


Other things that are positive.... 

I have begun to lose weight and beginning to cook more of my meals in a healthy way with the aid of cook books that were christmas presents and resisting bad and unhealthy food!!!!! 

I know this hasn't been the greatest blog post but will add my 2015 promises and a little letter to say goodbye to 2014 later on! 


Sophie xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When The Mask Slips Off

The Meltdown Confession

Discrimination towards Autism NEEDS TO STOP!