Dear 2015 - Progress

So it's 5 days into the new year and I'm already starting on some of my Dear 2015 goals.

Although they are not really New Years Resolutions, they are more and more becoming lifestyle changes. I've had a little bit of a crappy start to 2015 after getting a chest infection but made some steps to begin quitting smoking and eating healthier meals as well.

One of the major things I am doing is applying for jobs and trying to get out there.

It is something that any person would and do find stressful but with Aspergers the fear of being rejected is more stressful than anything else.

I am excited and proud of myself and I am pleased that I'm accomplishing things already.


If you're Dear 2015 let me know via Twitter or comment below and tell me how you are doing.


Sophie xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When The Mask Slips Off

The Meltdown Confession

Discrimination towards Autism NEEDS TO STOP!