feeling like Carrie Bradshaw

no i'm not writing a column about sex and relationships but as I wait for the bus to go and see someone about getting advice on how to further my career. 

But I am in the stage where I'm starting to think and act like a single 20 something trying to start my life after education , and i don't want a shitty job in ASDA unless in the media department! 

money makes the world go round and for an AS person getting a job seems to be the scariest thing. So i'm taking action already writing a book ... blogging and getting or building radio skills ... so that i can finally do what i love ! 
and what i've spent three years (6 years if you count college) getting my qualifications . 

After this meeting I'm hooking up with my friends and having a giggle , plus lunch in a BBQ place which serves Egyptian food and I can't wait ... would be with my friends but this needs to be done :) 


Sophie xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When The Mask Slips Off

The Meltdown Confession

Discrimination towards Autism NEEDS TO STOP!