And the results are in

So i have been informed that I have now got a grade 2:1 ( which is a B) in TV and Radio from the University of Salford. I have been crying on and off for the last couple of hours and so have my friends for that matter! 

I can't believe that three years ago I was crying because I got into the university I wanted to go to and now I have completed it , there is this massive relief that falls off your shoulders. It's been hard, completely draining and agonising from start to finish but in the end worth every second. Another chapter has ended and a new one beginning and i'm only 22 years old. 

So what does the future hold ???? 

Whatever I want me thinks :D 

Sophie xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When The Mask Slips Off

The Meltdown Confession

Discrimination towards Autism NEEDS TO STOP!