Pre University Nerves

So it's my final semester of my final and it's now half 1 in the morning and I can't sleep. This might be an anxiety thing as leading up to what is happening in the next 4 months is explained to us later on today. 

Our assignment brief is vauge as anything and does not make any sense at all, but all I know is that I have to produce a Radio Drama/Live Show from stratch and then write not 1 but 2 essays. 

My university have been good to me this past year but I need support more than ever as I do have issues of when I get serverly stressed I start to blister and I want to pull my hair out. This common for most AS girls. 

So i'll update in the evening and tell you that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was bur for now i'm going to try to push up some Z's 

Sophie xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discrimination towards Autism NEEDS TO STOP!

The Meltdown Confession

When The Mask Slips Off